From:
Dave and/or Vanessa Antonacci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:04:29 -0600
Hello, I have two sable fuzzies.  I currently feed them Masters Cat food.
What is a good inexpensive food to feed ferrets?  My ferrets live in the
basement with two rabbits.  The ferrets haven't had their shots for over a
year.  They seem very healthy, are shots really imporant?  Any ideas for
ferret toys that I could make for them?

Hello, I have two sable fuzzies.  I currently feed them Masters Cat Food.
What are some good brands of inexpensive ferret food?  My ferrets enjoy
playing with empty coffee cans (with no bottom).  Any ideas for toys that I
could make myself?

My ferrets live in the basement with two rabbits near their cage.  The
ferrets keep warm with some old dish towel.  My ferrets are very healthy,
and haven't had their shots for over a year.  Are shots really nessasary?

When I cut the two fuzzies nails once a month I have a real hard time doing
it.  They squirm all around and won't hold still.  Any hints how to do this
easier?  I use corn starch or a soften bar of soap when the nail bleeds,
when I cut it to short.  This works great and is non toxic for them.

Vanessa (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
Dave and/or Vanessa Antonacci