From:
"Mark V. Siciliano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 18:35:36 -0400
HELP!!!!!!!!  My 2 year old ferret Rascal once a very well behaved pooper is
now going all over his cage.  He doesn't even bother to go to a corner.
Wherever he can back up to something that's where he goes.  Taz my 1 y/o
goes in the box 100% of the time .  In fact if he is out of the cage he
climbs back in to go.  At first I thought it was due to the train process
and time of getting Taz but now that Taz uses the box all the time That
excuse is gone.  I've had Rascal checked by a vet .  He is not sick he is
just messy.  Any advice on how to retrain Rascal to using the box.  I tried
all the methods I used when he was little to no avail!!

Please help Rascal is no good at cleaning up after himself and I am getting
tired of cleaning the cage twice a day!!!

If anybody has any suggestions please e-mail me.

Mark S.([log in to unmask])
Rascal" it's just too much to climb into the box I'll just poop here!!"
Taz " I went in the box dad , where's my raisin?"