From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 08:50:40 EDT
>So, I hear you got upset about those compact lights, stomped your
>foot and caused an earthquake!  Those Oracle powers sure are extreme! --
>Sukie

Through the steam, a movement is seen near a crevice in the ground.  It
appears to be a dirty human hand.  Something pulls itself out of the
cavern.  A tatered Wolfy hobbles up to Sukie, holds up her finger and
pauses with mouth open.  Then she shakes her head and retreats, mumbling
to herself.  "I'm a gonna git her.... I"m a gonne git her"

Wolfy

Ps.  For those of you who are curious, as I know I surely was... animals
went NUTS here during our 4.9 earthquake here in the TN valley.  We were
sleeping, so that we dont know if they reacted "before" the quake.  But
during and after , dogs barked incessantly for a long time.  On live tv
(minutes after the quake), someone called in saying that their ferrets
acted strange.  So we ran downstairs to check out ours.  But they were
already fast alseep.  Either they slept through it, or were back to
napping already (it was 20 min after teh quake).  The dogs in the 'hood
were barking for half an hour.

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/