From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 06:08:57 -0800
I know there has been some talk in the past about pet insurance.  I just
found this ad so I haven't had a chance to check it out.  I know nothing
about them, but do plan on giving them a call.  Thought others might be
interested, too!

"PREMIER PET INSURANCE, is proud to announce the development of an
extremely important health insurance policy for your dog or cat.  If you're
like most pet owners, you consider your pet a member of the family.  While
you would never want yourself or a family member to be uninsured against
catastrophic health conditions, have you given the same consideration to
your beloved pet?  With a Premier Pet Insurance policy, for literally
pennies a day, your pet will be assured the best health insurance coverage
available today.  Please click on http://www.ppins.com/email1 to visit our
website or call us toll-free at 1-877-PPI-CARE."