From:
Sherri Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:27:34 -0400
Hello and dooks to all!  I just wanted to introduce our two additions to
our family.  If you all remember a while back, I asked about help with my
Cinnamon biting and you all came back with lots of suggestions.  She is
doing much better and for about a month she was bite-free!!!  But she has
digressed some.  She latched on a couple of nights ago and was very upset
with the loud no she recieved and her time out in the cage.  But, I think
she is doing better once again.

Last night, I and some friends drove 2 hours to pick up my newest fuzzies.
Winnie is the female and so sweet.  She tried testing out her teeth a
little, but is doing ok now.  She is so cute when she runs around with her
tail fluffed.  And her brother, Louis, Is just tooo cute!  He doesn't seem
to know what to do with all the space he has to roam.  We haven't decided
whether we are going to keep their names, but they are just fun to watch.
Coco and Cinnamon want out soooo bad.  They keep looking at me with
sorrowful eyes, but not today.  Maybe tomorrow.  Supervised of course.

If anyone needs ferrets in the Ohio area, you must go and see Debbie's
shelter.  I don't think I've seen so many cute fuzzies!!!  And the babies
were just too cute.

So, dooks to all and till next post,
Sherri
Coco---Mommy, Can I play with 'em?