From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 12:56:00 -0400
A beautiful ferret tree topper (For the Holidays & very hard to find) and a
few items from the Ferret Store have been added to our on line auction for
Harley.

Raffle tickets are still available for only $2 each or 3 for $5.  Anyone
interested in tickets can e-mail me with the amount they wish to purchase
and send a cheque for them that day.  I'll automatically put the tickets in
the bin.

Erin Beanie Baby tickets are still available too. For $10 each, you have a
chance at owning this rare Beanie.

Harley goes back to the University today for yet another test and draining
of the naisle duct.  The Baytril seems to be working where the other
antibiotics didn't.

Love & ferret kisses, Randy ( http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/auct.html )
Auction site
The Ferret Aid Society