From:
Huntwhip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:47:52 -0500
Folks,

I know that things are tough all over this year, but......Christmas is
a time for giving. Please choose a ferret or two more from the tree? A
$10 walmart gift card could mean a lot to a shelter, especially if they
receive one per ferret for 2 or 3 ferrets? Costs you ONLY $10 through
the website. C'mon, we aren't asking for gold OR frankincense......

Several different internet stores will send these directly with just
the cost of the gift to you. Make a shelter able to offer a Merry
Christmas to its little homeless folk.

Nancy Mitchell, Franktown, CO