From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 13:13:19 -0500
Hi guys:-)

Sometime in the last few days, my cute adorable Espresso has murdered two
innocent fish.  A moment of silence, please, for Elevator ("Vator") the
guppie and Inky the neon tetra.  Espresso levitated onto the dresser and I
found her with her head in the fish tank (now why is it that she won't stay
in the water for her bath?) When I pulled her out, she was smacking and
licking her lips.  I checked and saw that two fish were missing.  Yes, she's
naughty, but I can't help but admire her fishing abilties!  Later, my hubby
found half of a guppy on the bedroom floor (the lower half, in case you're
interested;-P)

Too bad there's no fishing competition at the upcoming ferret olympics!  She
has also managed to take a mouthful of fur out of one of my rats, Vegemite.
I don't see how this happened either, but he was really unharmed.

The litter box concept continues to elude her, and in the rare instance that
she uses the litter box, she runs away when I try to reward her with a
raisin.  She thinks I'm playing at any time I walk in her general
direction:-)

It's really amazing how different she is from Seymour.  In a way, I've
always kinda felt left out because my ferret was not like the others...he's
so sweet and gentle and doesn't get into trouble all the time.  Now I'm
sincerely sorry for feeling that way!  But yes, I love my little demon
disguised as a ferret!

In another area, I just read my first copy of Modern Ferret ever!  I loved
it, and will probably subscribe soon (maybe when the GI bill starts comin'
in ;-)) I just have to say that picture of "Belle" and "Bitsy" in Pink Noses
is cute beyond words.  It should be on a calander or something:-)

Well, that's it for now.  Fuzzy kisses to all from me and the little ones!

                --Barbara Thomas

O-- "I like my stupid life just the way it is, and I wouldn't even trade it
for a thousand flying pigs" -Oingo Boingo