From:
Kathryn Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:18:34 EDT
I have been contacted by a man in the Thomasville, Ga.-Tallahassee, Fla.
area who has a pair of 6 year old ferrets he needs to give up.  They come
with cage, food and all accessories.  They are not current on vaccinations.
i will go meet these little ones Monday evening and be able to post more
details.  i cannot adopt as I am presently under quarantine.  Please save
the negative energy directed into flames and turn it into constructive
energy to save this pair as the bottom line is the man is going to get
rid of these ferrets.  For more info contact me at [log in to unmask]