Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:50:40 EDT
I normally don't list ferrets I have up for adoption, because most of the
ferrets I get are great.  But I did get in three ferrets that were bred by
Meg Carpenter, Chaotic Ferret fame.  She asked that I list them here on FML
because someone might be interested.  She gave me some background on them
too.  So hopefully I got it all down correctly.

One of her main stud muffins, Von Schokolade.  He's retired now, neutered,
around 6yo.  A real lover.  He's cinnamon.

Two Black Sable girls that must stay together.  They are around 2yo.  One
is a bit nippy.  Parents of the first gal is Passion Flower of CF and CF
Mosby of Clay Ferret.  The other is from Black Molly and Baron Lightfoot
???  (missed something on this name) nicknamed Paws cause of his large
feet.  Her brother won best siamese at the WarmFuzzy show.

The previous owner, did not keep up on shots.  So I'm getting them caught
up.  I know Von Schokolade is close to Meg's heart.  She said she really
didn't want to adopt him out when she did.  So I think Meg will want a say
on who adopts him.  Wish I had room.

Feel free to contact me to work out details.  Things are still up in the
air, they aren't going through my normal shelter routine, Meg and I are
working together to get them placed.  My email is [log in to unmask] -
phone is 703-998-3151.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue