From:
Anna Orlove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 10:33:44 -0700
For those interested in obscure ferret references, there is a "Mr. Ferret"
character in "National Lampoon's Favorite Deadly Sins" video.  He acts
somewhat like a ferret too, stealing away another character's clients.

BTW, can anyone offer some suggestions as to how to deal with a particularly
difficult biter?  This very small female will bit THROUGH your finger(lots
of blood), hold on no matter what and never give up.  I've had to handle her
with gloves she's so dangerous.  We've tried scolding, shrieking
(autoresponse), nose thumping, scruffing, bitter apple, timeouts and putting
another ferret on her;nothing helps.  She's absolutely beautiful and unusual
and we want to keep her and let her run free in the house like the other 4,
but its too stressful.  Help!

                Always,         AnnaO
--
 "FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND, NO EXPLANATION WILL SUFFICE"
-Albert Einstein