From:
Brandon Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:21:20 PDT
Hello,
I've only been on the list for a couple of days, and this is my first
post. . .But I am curious about a couple little habits my fuzzies have.

Watermark, is my bestest buddy, he's a medium sized ~2.5 lbs.  He loves to
lick my nose.  He doesn't lick anywhere else, but if I hold him anywhere
near my face he'll kiss me indefinately.  He likes to kiss me as much as he
likes ferretone, maybe more.

I've always enjoyed this special sign of affection, but I've never heard
anyone report this behavior or speak about it before.  My two girls will
on occassion kiss my nose, but they are not nearly so engrossed by my
breathe.

Well I was just curious. . .

Brandon and the gaggle of three (Watermark, Tiffany and Kira)