From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 07:10:52 -0700
This message is from Esperanza, Frankie, Lucky Charm, and Angel:

We are the ones responsible for handing out the party favors, especially the
raisins, and arranging all the door prizes on the tables, especially the
raisins.  And the sweets.  We can count real good.  One for you, two for me,
two for you, five for me ...

Hey, there dudes and dudettes.  This is that pretty boy, Flavio.  Smudge
asked me to be his bestest ferret when he and miss Sammi wedded.

So I gave Smudge a huge bachlor party with all the boys invited.  Rush and
Al and Conan an their bestest ferrets and all the ushers came.  Er had a
ferrot cake with real ferretone in it!  UMMMMMM.....

The next day everyone slept in real late.  We all made it to the wedding on
time.

I carried the ring Smudge's Ma gave him for Sammi.  It belonged to her great
grandma, so Sammi got something old and Smudge was something new.  Tiger,
one of Sammi's brydes mades gave her a blue bruise on her toe when she
stepped on it during rehersals.  I cann't remember what Sammi got that was
borrowed.

Smudge slicked back all his fur with ferretone for the wedding night.
(wink, wink) He even got a purple satin hammock for them to snuggle in.  And
decorated the room with purple and pink and lavender socks and flowers.  I
helped.

I tried to dance every wardance at the reception with Tiger, she's sssoooo
terrible!!  8:) But all the guys wanted to dook to her.  I did get a date
with her later, though.  8:)

I also got a date with Anna and Kessie and Crystal and Diamond and Cupcake
and Tanya and Slinky and Rascal and Mitzi and Munchie and Lily and Snowflake
and Jitterbug and Xenia and May- wee and Nipper and White Fang and Rebel and
Sugar and Sadie and ............

Ta Da!! Dis is Tiger da Terwible Tunder Bryde Made!!

Tiger most honored to be Sammi's made.  Tiger went to vet to gets tooths
real clean an shinny for da weddin.

Tiger wear purty purple flowers stickin otta her ears an purple an
lavender ribbons flowin from her tail.

Tiger dook down de isle in front of Sammi in front of all dem ferrets an
otter guests.

Tiger NOT scared!  Tiger Terwible Tunder Fairwit!!

Tiger cry when she heard Smudge's Soul Tattoo wow.

Tiger wardance sll night long wit all da ferret boys but specially dat hunk
Flavio!!  OOH LA LA!!

Tiger gots lotsa dates now!!

Maybe Tiger get marry some day, too!!

Hey!!  Who splashed the Ferretone on Tigers toes?!  Never mind, Tiger clean
up. :)