From:
Maria Schon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:57:04 -0400
I was a manager of an apartment complex for over 20 years. You are
screwed my friend, I hate to say it, but you are. New owners mean new
rules. You unfortunately have nothing in writing stating it is ok for
you to have a ferret, the lease states no pets period. Maybe try to
educate the new owners.............. may work? If it does not work,
they are in their legal right to evict you. This is so upsetting for
you and your baby, but............rules are rules? you need to have
everything in writing or it means nothing. Do not mean to upset you,
but I know the laws. Keep us posted please.