From:
Angie Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 05:56:23 EST
Hi All!  I am really excited to share what we were able to do during
March!!!

Prior to changing bedding sales distribution so we could help many more
shelters, I made a commitment to going to the York Show and proceeds
would benefit Rocky's and Oxford and their Fosters.  It was a wonderful
day filled with lots of fun!!!!  At the end of the show when I went to
distribute the money Barb asked that we keep Rocky's portion and apply
it to the fosters account!!!  Thank you so much!!!!

That brings me to the another wonderful part!!!  This month (March) with
bedding sales we have been able to pay all vet needs including some
lupron and or melatonin implants, blood work and one minor surgery for 6
Rocky's and Oxford foster babies.  In addition, we were able to provide
one donation amount.  We pulled our first shelter to receive a donation
from the hat.  The Ferret Inn- Columbia, MD will be receiving the first
donation!!!!

On another note, we have Easter bedding sets available as well as a
couple other items that will be placed on e-bay in the coming days.
Hope you will check it out!  The Seller id is: ang1ie.  We will also
have a table at the Ferret Fandango in Gilbertsville on April, 29th.
We are really hoping to be able to provide multiple donations as well
as provide vet expenses for foster babies during the Month of April.

Angie Chappell

Please visit  my site at:
<www.creationsbyangie.com>