From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 05:31:23 -0500
Good Morning one and all and there fuzzys.  Hope all is well.  I need some
input on blockages.  First of all Tazy(my fuzzy) is shedding right now and
I'm wondering if maybe thats why he looks like he lost a little weight.  My
problem is this he hasn't been drinking much water in the last week and he
has been going to the bathroom but not as much as usual his stool is normal
looking though.  He still is playful but tires a little faster then usual.
I'm thinking maybe this is because he's a little older now.  I really don't
think he has a blockage but I'm not sure.  This time last year he started
loosing his winter coat also and I believe thats why he's shedding now.
Maybe I'm just being overly protective (a hypocondriac) He doesn't have any
bald spots or anything and his coat is just as beautiful.  I started him on
daily multi vitamins about a month ago and I'm thinking maybe they don't
agree with him i seems like thats when this started.  If anyone out there
can give me any input to my possible problem I would appreciate it very
much as I want to nip this possible problem in the bud before it gets to

Thanks alot,
Dawn(the worrier) and Tazy(BooShoe)