Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 01:37:00 -0600
Well, come Saturday morning I will be moving back in with my parents.
I've been busily packing up for the past couple days, and the critters are
freaking out over all the changes.  Well, the cats are freaking out, and
the ferrets are getting into everything they can.  :) I know, they're just
trying to help, right?  I believe there is a conspiracy in the ferret
community.  My ferrets seem to think that I'm moving into the couch,
because they're going through all the stuff I'm packing up and bringing it
in there.  I've cleaned it out a couple times already, and I'm starting to
notice a pattern.  All the stuff they're stealing is...cooking stuff.  ??
I have found assorted spices, funnels, wooden spoons, paper plates, and a
pastry brush so far.  And I believe they would have the frying pans under
there if they could drag them.  Are they conspiring to open a gourmet FLO
restaurant?  This makes me wonder, especially when I read about Dervish and
the secret ferret beauty parlor...is there a cry across the nation for all
ferrets to become artisans, skilled laborers, and even business owners?
Have anyone else's ferrets seemed to be particularly interested in dragging
only specific items into their hiding places?  Whatever may be happening, I
think we should all start watching them closely... :)

I'll be off line for a couple days as I get settled in, but when I'm set
up again I'm sure I'll be back with new tales and questions about the
adjustment process of moving myself and six animals back into my parents.
Dooks to you all and have a great weekend!

Kristi (Kitchen Consultant with The Pampered Chef) and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 OR
by yucky AOL: My IM name is EmaniaE

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!