Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:53:31 -0500
Dear Missy Sue
Is sorry dat I has been lates in writing to you or rather Mommy has been
a bit slow in posting to de FML.  Mommy has had a death in her family.
Her beloved Aunts Marie passed across de Rainbow Bwidge last week at age
103.  I really really liked Aunt Marie, so I along wit de other ferrets
who were dere when she used to come over greeted her too along wit all
de humans--very special privilege visiting on de human side.  She always
loved us and would hold us and tell us dat we were His special creatures--
she would evens plays wit us.  Not too many non-ferret people would do
dat.

Well onto FML busyness.  Awhile back a beautiful silver furrie crossed
over.  She was announced by de new clarinet player, Samantha Ferret who
has agreed to play beautiful music for furries when dey cross if she is
awake and she usually is, unless we is overwhelmed.  Well Angel had a big
big backpack.  We puzzled about what she was carrying in it.Cuz you know
us furries would like to bwing everyting but de kitchen sink and we would
bwing dat if we could use dose plumbin tools.  Believes me some of de guy
ferrets have twied dat trick.

Oh my she is just a baby--I feels so sads when dey come to us so young.
But she made it and promptly opened her backpack to reveal a stuffed
lizard wit a bell and a grey sleepsack.  Oh she came prepared.  I greeted
her saying I was SaraFerret one of de bridge greeters.  She says she has
heard of me.  Right den her buds, dweezil, buford and ginger arrived to
gweet her too.

So we all trots over to de Kit n Kaboodle to picks out wings and haloes.
She promptly chose a blue set which really showed off her silver fur and
de halo and a new hammie.  Okay she says I gots all dis, now I wants to
stay out too late.  Sigh!  I always hate this part.  Uh Angel, you cants
She looked at me and just stared and her busyness said yep dats de truth
Angel.  She gots big tears in her eyes and began sobbing I wants my Mommy
and so Auntie Mary Ferret comes out and holds her in her paws and takes
her and rocks her gently in de big rocking chair and little by little she
quit sobbing and dropped off to sleep.  So I guess she will stay wit
Auntie Mary for a few days and let her business get dere den all cleaned
up and ready for a silver princess.  Poor little baby, but she wills be
ok in a few days.

Sorry for such a short greeting but I has gots to run, ferrets to greet
and promises to keep.

Hugs and lovies
SaraFerret