From:
Angel Howse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 00:38:23 -0700
Hi there my friends.  I dont normally post to the list but I just want to to
tell you about what a nice thing Bob Jacobs did.  He knows I have a very
expensive mediacl problem and I cant send him money.  He still kept me
abreast of the news of Kodos and put me on the mailing list to recieve all
the news.  It was so very sweet of him.

I also do the newsletter for our resuce here in AZ and it gets sent to many
places and many our outside of AZ also.  This newsletter I want to write it
in the memory of Kodo.  I want to see if I can get it across to ppl that
Kodo could of been anyone's pet.  What happen in MI can happen anywhere :(
So to Robert I say Bless you for what you did for me and for what you tried
to do with Kodo.  It was truly bless with having been loved so much.  Also I
dont want Kodo to of died for nothing.  I want to get ppl to think, if we
can get something change in regards to all this then maybe, just maybe Kodo
didnt die in vain.

Thank you for listen.
Love
Angel
* "We will not go quietly into the night *
*  We will not vanish without a fight"   *
*     Line from Independence Day movie   *