From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 02:47:06 -0400
We have received the great news that we will be receiving the company of
Karen Nowak, Reiki master, of Freedom Reins Reiki in CT will be at
"Ferretstock" on Sept. 9th, 2000.  Karen will put on a full demonstration
( approx. 60 minutes) of reiki* healing for ferrets during the event.  She
will also be available during the day to answer questions on reiki healing.

Other great events at this year's social event include: Ferrets Walk
( walk a thon for Ferret Wise) a Teddy Bear Clinic ( bring your worn
teddy - or your ferrets in need of repair-- free for a small donation to
the shelter) by Bear designer Janet O'Brien of Zu Zu Bears, Tarot readings
for pets, A Blessing of the Animals which precedes the event at 10:30 AM,
lots of contests and games with prizes etc., ( including the cutest ferret
photo contest) auctions, food & refreshments, soap making seminars, music,
informational exhibits, vendors (including Martin's cages).

Many raffles -- exclusive tie dye bedding / hammocks!  AND our usual
Celebration cake at the conclusion of the day!  ( sorry ferrets for folks
only!) We are presently awaiting confirmation on an artist who we hope will
be available for characitures of ferrets at this event -- so stay tuned for
further announcements!

This day is going to be the biggest event in our history (5 years).  For
more information please email a request with mailing address.  Photo
contest open to mailed in entries-- prize is a HUGE assortment of ferret
toys and accessories-- value of $200 +.  (we will ship if winner is not
present-- winner determined by popular ballot.

Auction items submitted to date for Ferretstock include: Hide 'n Sail boat
by PetZone, Kitty Kat Funhouse by Doskocil, "Special" Martins cage unit,
Lomonosov porcelain ermine figurine, Large cage unit by Pets International,
Wicker Picnic Basket set, Leap 'n Play Treehouse, Several gift baskets,
Memorabilia from Woodstock Festival '69, Jewelry Items and much much more
-- Additional Items are welcome and some are still arriving!  We all hope
to see you there -- those FML readers who ordered the pre sale Ferretstock
tee shirts should have recieved them via USPO by now.  If there are more
folks who would like to place orders for Ferretstock tees we can do it with
an order of 24 or more-- so contact at the above email address.

Hope to see you all at the great event!!!!
Bear and the many faces of Ferret Wise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

*for more information on this alternative treatment for healing see:
http://www.ct-reiki-seichem.com/freedomreins/