From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:39:30 -0800
>I've been trying to find an airlines that allows me to travel with my
>ferret in cabin. Does anyone know of one that allows that off hand?

For a long time, Delta has been/was the only airline that allowed
ferrets in the cabin as carry-on. I transported a kit that way about
3 years ago.

I just went to the Delta site and it doesn't mention ferrets either
as being allowed or banned, so I'm not sure of the current status.

In any event, talking with Delta is probably your best bet.

Kevin