From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:04:39 EDT
The Triangle Ferret Lovers 2nd Annual Yard Sale at the State Fairgrounds is
this Saturday (and Sunday, if we don't sell everything).  Fifty percent of
fundraising profits is held in reserve for The Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven
for medical needs.

We will be renting a small U-Haul to load up Thursday and/or Friday night.
If you wish to participate in pricing and loading Thursday/Friday evenings
or volunteer to work the sale (Saturday 7am-3pm or Sunday 8am-1pm), please
contact Nicole @ 266-7408 or email at [log in to unmask]

The most important time slot we need volunteers for is Saturday 7am - till
whenever.  I'm not a morning person either, but from our experience to get
as much sold as we can, "the early bird gets the most junk." Please come
help us setup and sell.

Gate entrance is on the Hillsborough Street side.

Shari Gunter