From:
Katrina Ramsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 00:24:31 +0000
Hi Everyone,
We just got back from Kodo's candlelight vigil.  It was really nice.  About
45 people showed up.  It was beautiful with all the candles and it was very
peaceful.  We knew many of you were with us in spirit, and I'm sure Kodo's
little spirit was there too.  I don't think one little ferret has ever had
such a huge impact on so many of our lives.  Although Kodo's death was a
terrible tragedy, he has served a very great purpose.  He has not only
opened the eyes of many, but he has helped a group of people ban together
and join in a battle that will eventually bring peace to all ferrets and
ferret owners all over the world.  Thank you all for being so supportive.
Tonight we mourn for Kodo.  Tomorrow we fight for all ferrets and ferret
owners.  It will not be an easy fight, but thinking of the sacrafice that
Kodo and his owners have made, and thinking of all the people behind this
great effort gives me a great deal of strengh and confidence that we will
succeed!

Katrina Ramsell

* By the way, two local TV stations had stories on the vigil tonight,
and both stations announced that we will be having a rally tomorrow.