From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:12:34 EDT
The following are the list and description of the upcoming LOS and
Affliated Shows:

AUGUST 12, 2006
ALL SPECIALTY SHOW
POINTS ACCURABLE
TO BE HELD IN THE NATURE CENTER
LOCATED AT 1306 BATH ROAD, BRISTOL, PA 19007
FROM 11AM - 4PM
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]
WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/LOSNATIONAL/
CLICK ON AUGUST 12TH LINK

This show is an all specialty show.  This show is an excellent
opportunity to learn about our judging and how your ferret is judged.
We are offering training sessions throughout the show.  Our judge's will
sit and guide you through the judging process.  We have an excellent
training judges who are willing to help educate you.  So if you are
interested, please email [log in to unmask] for more information.  As for
your convenience we are offering vendor tables and advertising at low
costs to help those who are interested in advertising their upcoming
event (we do not discriminate, anyone can advertise), or if you are a
shelter and looking to recoup some costs, our nonprofit costs are very
affordable.  Our location is conveniently located to Major Routes such
as Route 413, Route 13, Turnpike and I-95 in Pennsylvania.  The show is
being held in Northeastern Pennsylvania.  We hope to see you there.

OCTOBER 14, 2006
BALTIMORE FERRET CLUB INC PRESENTS:
MONSTER MASH 2006 CHAMPIONSHIP FERRET SHOW
SANCTIONED BY LOS NATIONAL
POINTS ACCURABLE
TALL CEDARS OF LEBANON HALL
2501 PUTTY HILL AVENUE
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND 21234
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
OR VISIT WEBSITE AT: WWW.BALTOFERRET.COM/

This show is held by the Baltimore Ferret Club and sanctioned by LOS
National.  In order to enter this show please be aware that you must
have proof of rabies vaccination (Maryland State Requirement), Distemper
vaccination (Galaxy D, Fervac D, Purevax), and ADV testing (BFC
requirement).  The BFC is holding testing clinics on July 23rd and
September 24th.  Please contact [log in to unmask] for
more information on ADV testing requirements.

NOVEMBER 4, 2006
ALL CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
POINTS ACCURABLE
TO BE HELD AT THE LEESPORT FARMER'S MARKET
JUST OFF ROUTE 63 NORTH, IN LEESPORT, PA
FROM 9AM - 5PM
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]
WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/LOSNATIONAL/
CLICK ON SHOW ENTRY INFORMATION

This is an all championship show.  Please check out our show entry
information for registering.  As for your convenience we are offering
vendor tables and advertising at low costs to help those who are
interested in advertising their upcoming event (we do not discriminate,
anyone can advertise), or if you are a shelter and looking to recoup
some costs, our nonprofit costs are very affordable.

We hope to see you at one of our upcoming shows.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Show Coordinator

Permission to cross post is granted.