From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:40:13 -0800
We just wanted to put the word out to people the Ferret Rescue of Maine
is now selling ferret linen in time for Christmas to help raise money
for the shelter. This will be ongoing, Please go to our website & there
is a link to place orders. We're still tring to raise money for pellets
to keep the shelter warm for the winter. Please help us to obtain this
goal.

Crystal-Shelter-Mom

Jim Kennedy, Director Ferret Rescue of Maine A State licensed, 501c3
Non-profit shelter. Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from