Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:33:09 -0500
I have two bags of food--Natural Gold and Path Valley Chicken & Rice (the
softer kind)--that my spoiled boy doesn't eat.  I also have a container
of frozen raw food for cats and ferrets but it would probably defrost in
transit.

I realize this is just a drop in the bucket, but I'd like to send them to
a shelter who desperately needs food.  I could probably fit a few toys in
the box too if you like.  Rocky has lots of those, too, that he has no
interest in.  Ahh, the life of a spoiled only ferret ...if he only knew
how other ferrets live--he has free run of the apartment 24/7, a mom who
cooks for him, enough sockballs for an army of ferrets, a suitcase full
of toys he doesn't play with, etc., etc.

If you would like them, please email me ASAP as I plan to go to the Post
Office soon with another package.  If you are near New York City and can
pick up the stuff, that would be even better--you can take the frozen
raw food too!

Shron & Rocky