From:
David Pasquali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:02:19 -0400
I hate having to do this but I must give up my fuzzies.  I read the news
letter everyday and know that there are a lot of good fuzzy owners out
there.  I am not going to explain why, just that they would be better
of with someone else.  They will be free to a good home, cages, toys &
treats.

I have 4 fuzzies: Cyn, 5 yr old male; Bear 3yr old male; Bermuda 4 yr old
female & Magenta (I believe she is around 4, she was a 9/11 ferret which
I had adopted) I am willing to pair them off 1male/1female but will not
allow them to all be separated.  They are all in excellent health.  Both
boys have a great disposition, Magenta can be jumpy at times and will nip
on the rare occasion, Bermuda will only nip when she wants attention.
They have brought me numerous years of happiness and I really want them
to be with a good home.  I am located in the Parsippany, NJ area, but
will only be here till Thursday 7/29.  If anyone is interested or knows
of anyone, I can be contacted at : [log in to unmask]
I do not want them to be put into a shelter.

Thank you.