Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:13:29 -0400
Two very special pieces of ferret luxury bedding are being offered on ebay
for the next 2-3 days-

Please, stop by and take a look??-- these two pieces are created from a
very limited edition run of fabric which is delightful.  The best part is
it also helps us to heal ferrets at Ferret Wise Shelter.  We are very
fortunate to have so me wonderful eyes looking for unusual fabric sources
so we can creat some very special - and one of a kind and unusual items to
help support shelter services.  These are bright and delightful -- if you
believe in magic you should love these pieces!

Special limited edition Enchanted - Unicorn top sleeper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=299331929

Special limited edition Enchanted - Unicorn Funhouse Tent
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=299331929