From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:04:35 -0500
I wanted to share some WONDERFUL NEWS form southwestern NH.  It truly MUST
be a Christmas holiday gift.  All the ferrets who were waiting for homes at
the Monadnock Region Humane Society have FOUND HOMES!!!  Even 5 yr old
Peek-A Boo!  I just received a call that attributed their finding homes, in
part anyway, to a newspaper article that the shelter and a NH paper ran last
Saturday!!  We are thrilled.  We still have a group of four boys that will
need placement at the shelter-- Dark One is recovering and have several
elder gals here as well... but this is really encouraging news that the
local humane shelter is processing the ferrets -- and not discriminating
based on age...

Have a wonderful holiday season---- I just HAD to she\are the good news!!!!!

Fondly in ferrets,

Alicia