From:
"Robert Pierscinski (POL)" <[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 14:11:03 -0400
Hi everyone!  How are all you happy ferret parents!  I've been reading the
fml for a few months now.I skim through mostly and read by subject so I may
have missed this topic.  We're curious about something...

We have two girls now (Taz and Comet)and we've had them since they were nine
weeks old.  They're 7 months old now and we love them dearly.  We're
wondering how Taz and Comet would react if we brought another ferret home.
Would they be happy?  Jealous?  Spiteful?  Basically,how do we integrate the
new one into the family?  Should we buy the baby her own cage or put her in
with Taz and Comet?  Taz and Comet hardly use their cage any more except to
eat.  We'd appreciate some advice on this matter before we make our
decision.  Reply to the fml or by email, what ever is more
appropriate.Thanks in advance

Rob & Debbie    TAZ & COMET ;)