From:
Dana Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:19:46 -0700
Just wanted to give thanks for all the support, advice and good wishes that
I have received over the years from my friends on the FML.  I've had the
privledge to share my life with three ferrets over the past 11 years.  Each
has been a special joy in their own way and I treasure the memories and what
they taught me about sharing, curiousity and joy.

My last ferret, PB, was recently adopted by a terrific family in Virginia.
I had just brought a newborn home to a very small apartment and needed to
find a new home for my little fuzzball.  The adoption was made possible
through the outpouring of help through the FML.  When I put out the plea for
help, I received over 45 calls or emails within 2 days.  In a nutshell, you
folks are terrific.

I miss PB a great deal but know that he is having a great time romping with
Sherlock (his new brother).  My daughter Saralinda is doing fabulously well
and I hope that when she gets older she'll have a ferret of her own.  Many
thanks to you all and best wishes for happy summer.

Dana