From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:58:29 -0700
Hello,

I have a little problem, at least, I hope it's little.  I was
nail-clipping today, and when I looked at Dustbin's toenails, where the
vein is, almost each one looked as if it had been bleeding inside the
nail.  It was only in the back feet, not the front, but I am very
perturbed!  have I left his nails too long and they caught in something,
maybe?  It doesn't seem to hurt him, but it looks ooky.  What should I
do?  His cagemate's toenails are fine.  Please help; I don't want him to
get gangrene or something...

thanks so much,
Christine and Dustbin (Yeah, Ma, er, I think it *does* hurt now, so
gimme more Ferretone!)