From:
Diane Fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:07:45 GMT
Hi Everyone

We have been fostering ferrets since last October. We got this little
guy in without a name and so small I thought he was girl at first. my
husband wanted to name him Fred after our neighbor. I knew he was
special and needed something better. So we named him Sir Fredrick
George. sir Fredrick was such a good little guy, he would just follow
me around. Never caused any trouble! Two weeks ago he stopped eating,
and I did everything to get him to eat.

He told us last Wednesday he was tired and wanted to go to the bridge.
We granted his request and now he is happily playing at the bridge.
When we escorted him to the bridge we did it with him knowing that he
had found a forever home.

He was much loved and will be missed greatly.

Diane

Have you hugged your ferret today?