From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:57:26 -0800
All right,

Sebastian went through his adrenal surgery swimmingly, had the left
gland removed, as well as a piece of a thickened spot on his omentum (the
vet didn't know what it was but didn't look like a tumor--anyone seen
anything like that before?) and everything's getting sent off to be
biopsied... they're keeping him through today and hopefully he'll be able
to come home tomorrow (Sunday)!  I'm getting into super-ferret-spoiling
mode, gathering lots of nice comfy bedding and assembling duck soup
ingredients just in case.  I'll keep you posted!

Rachel, Lola, and Pukka, Sebastian comin' home soon!

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"
                      -- Tom Waits