From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:36:21 -0500
Hi, just wanted all ferret owners to know about a toy I bought from Petco,
for cats of course, but the ferrets absolutely LOVE it! as do I playing
and interacting with them using it!

It's called MEWS MENTS CAT TEASER ROD AND REEL @$3.99 each.  I have 3 of
them in case one breaks and I have the one with the fish but you can also
get it with a mouse or feathers.  You can order them online.  EXCELLENT
toy for you and the ferrets!  You can actually cast the rod and reel the
weasels in!!!!!  It's way TOO much FUN!!!!  Grreat xmas idea!!!!!  You've
got to try it!

Eleanor