Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:21:40 -0500
I have heard it in the media, in movies, read it in books and even heard
it in music.  The word 'weasel' has many negative connotations to it,
unfortunately so.  So today when I was watching the Fox News Network on
the war in Iraq I heard it again.  There is The Axis of Evil as the bad
countries that support terrorism are referred to and now there is The
Axis of Weasels.  France, Russia and Germany are being called this.

A weasel simply does not stand a chance.  Poor guys.  They really are as
sweet as many ferrets I have known.  Just wanted to share.