From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:29:20 -0700
Sandee:
Today marks a yr.ago that our Slim left us.  Please check on him and tell
him how much we miss him and love him.  He should be with his sister,
Luna.  I still have the dresses hanging in the closet that he chewed the
hems off of.  Still can't look at a tube of Laxatone and not think of
him.  We get to see his video on The Planet's Funniest Animals from time
to time.  Tell him his brother Jigs hasn't been feeling very well lately
but is doing better.

We love you Slimmie,
Angie, Mike, Jigs, Ozzie, Nacho, and the two you never got to meet, Miss
Shelby, and Sammy (who we believe has a little of you in him)

Angie George