From:
Rebecca & Pam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:44:25 +1100
Hi Steve

Just figured I'd let you know what happened with my 'crew' when Karma came
around.  Karma was about 5 months old when she was entered into a situation
with myself and 3 fuzzies.  A small room and lots of things to jump up on.
Karma had the slow into to my babies as well as you new kittten has.
She just wasn't prepared for teh onslot of all three. :-)  She adjusted
quickly.  She learned the higher the better.  Within a couple days there
were all sharing litter boxes and my 2 boys quickly lost interest in Karma
and my girl, Ginger used to follow her around.  Occationally riding her
around - with not much problem or fuss.  Ginger's respond to kittens was to
attact - I'm not sure why but that's one reason why Karma came when she was
older.  It was an interesting addition to the family - soon Karma thought
she was a ferret and when we moved into a bigger place and the ferrets got
there own space, Karma was very often wanting in the room to play with
them.  The only requirements I had for the kids were that all nails were
short and Karma had a quick escape to a higher level if she needed space.

Hope things go well with your new addition. Enjoy..

Aussi Pam