From:
Brian Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed 11 Aug 1993 17:18:06 -0400
I was referred to this list by Brad Laraway, but I am not sure how it works.

What do I need to do to get on the mailing list?

[You just did it.]

Any way, I have a question about ferrets.  One of my ferrets recently
(yesterday) tore off one of his claws.  He tried to jump off of his cage
and his claw got stuck.  It bled quite a bit, but I got the bleeding
stopped using stuff called Kwik-stop.  I was wondering if I should take
the ferret to the vet or bandage his foot or something.  I don't have a
whole bunch of money, so a vet trip would be done only if necessary.

Any way, thanks for the help.

Brian