From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:10:42 -0700
I've seen those sleeping bags before at my local Fred Meyer store.
They're by Coleman (same company who makes tents, lanterns, camping
stuff) and these were made for dolls. If you type "Coleman Dreammate
sleeping bag" online you ll find them. That particular one in the show
may be, however, a store sample - I've seen mini versions of the
full-sized tents and sleeping bags at stores like Target. They're SO
freaking cute and perfectly ferret-sized! I'm sure those are hard to
come by, though.

Here's one link for the sleeping bag -
<http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Coleman%208020-001%20DreamMate%20Mini%20Sleeping%20Bag:2003199919;_ylt=AjayC5edXoQtEWcFG7l5lAQbFt0A;_ylu=X3oDMTBic2hxMGNhBGx0AzQEc2VjA3Ny>

And this one's a lot less expensive -