Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:44:58 -0700
One of my babies has had a strange red "powder" around the mouth for about
2-3 days and I cannot imagine why.  Actually it is like the red crusts when
I clean the ears and it looks like a tiny little powder.  It is located
only around the mouth on the lower jaw!  Also he has some of it (but very
very little) on the corners of the eyes.  He sneezes a little bit and I
think it is because of the air conditioning as it happened before.  Also
his eyes look a little bit "tired" but he eats and play wildly!  All his
vaccinations are ok and up to date!

Any idea?
Rob