Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 05:30:57 EDT
:::::in the corner you see 3 ferrets oooh and awwing, what are they up
to?:::

OOhh look Buddy, that ferret name Blizzard gets to play in the snow. I
wanna play in the snow to!. And I wanna play in the snow with Blizzard,
he's a hubba hubba.

Awwwww look at May, that Frankie is so pretty, I would share my
Chewweasels with her any time.

Oh Oh Oh Looookee it's our Aunty Kat's Lattimer. He is so cute, look at
that face.

WHAT ARE YOU THREE DOING WITH MY CALENDAR???

Oops, now we're busted. Um.. nothing Mom, Stick's made me do it! And
anyways how could we tell people about the Famous Ferrets of the FML
Calendar of we hadn't seen it?

Really people it's a great calendar, and the proceeds from it's sale
go to SOS. (and ya get to see a picture of Buddy, Sticks, and Petunia
sleepin. Buddy drools)

Calendars are $12. for the first calendar and $10.50 each after that.

To get your calendar please make a check to:
Support Our  Shelters and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral  Bluff, GA 30559

Or for Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/) please use
as the pay to.

Thanks for supporting Support Our Shelters help shelter ferrets.