From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:07:30 -0500
Ok, I posted what I called my ferrets - although as I went to tuck them
into bed I asked "where are my love bugs", so I think the list of what I
call them is endless (-:

So I decided to post a smaller list- what I call myself in regards to the
ferrets: the luckiest mommy

I realize that many of you will disagree (-:  (as will all of you with
human children), but I find myself cuddling them and saying things like
"What a lucky Mommy", "Lucky, lucky Mommy", and "I the luckiest Mommy"

Yes, this is corny I'm sure, but how wonderful to feel this way.

And as I hold them in my arms, it is truly how I feel!!