From:
Kim Langford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:09:46 EDT
Hello my name is Kim and I'm new to the FML.  I have been a ferret owner
for five years now.  I was ferretless for about seven months after my
"first ferret" Felicity crossed the bridge, but as of late I am back in
business. :)  I have a couple of questions to ask.

First of all since I am new to the FML I'm a bit confused about the talk
about Marshall Farms.  If someone could fill me in it would be appreciated
because I have a Marshall Farms ferret.

Second of all my new baby, Spazz, has a biting problem.  I have tried time
outs and the sour apple spray.  Neither have worked.  The apple spray just
makes him decide to bite in a different area and since I can't very well
bathe in it, some suggestions would be helpful.

Oh and one last thing, if any one knows of a shelter within a days drive of
Ft.Smith,AR please let me know because I would love to adopt another fuzzy
since the "ferret math" factor has taken full effect.

Hugs to all fuzzies!!!

Kim, Dave, and Spazz
You can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]