From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 18:12:52 -0400
I have recently received an E-Mail from a girl in Arizona.  She has two
ferrets that she can't care for and is looking for a good home.  She is
seriously trying to find the best place possible, instead of just dumping
them at the first opportunity.  If you live in Arizona and would be able
to provide these little fuzzbutts a good home, please contact her at the
E-Mail shown below.  The text of the message has been included with
permission.

>I have two wonderful little ferrets just over a year old .. and they are
>in need of a good home ..  I have a new baby and can't afford them anymore
>.. they were given to me as babies ..  They are named fortune and Loki one
>female and one male ... the female needs fixed ASAP and I cant do it ..
>and I know that she will die if I dont get it do ne that breaks my heart ..
>I am a big time animal lover .. I have two dogs a nd a cat and two ferrets
>.. I cant afford to send them where I got them and know of no safe place
>to take them here in Arizona..  the male has been fixed and desented... he
>is like a silver mitt and she is the standard basic colors ... gosh I cant
>meber what .. but anyway any help that could be provided would be greatful
>.. thank you so much ..  my email is [log in to unmask]
>
>Thank you again SOOOO much ... I love them to death but they need a better
>place ..
>Melinda

Todd and the (Hello?  Fuzzbutt Relocating Service!  Can we help *you*?)
Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/