From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 05:44:13 EDT
Hi,
Well, on the 2000 ferrets in shelters, at this time we have about 40 +
ready for placement so if you are in our area contact us.  For a list of
ferrets up for placement go to :
www.geocities.com/SoHo/square/7970/rescue.html.
We also have many more coming up for placement after there Quar.  And we
also would like to add that 2 days ago one of our neighbors had a dog come
down with distemper and we could use vaccinations for distemper (Fervac-D)
if anyone has spares we still have 30 + kids who need it!

Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue of Spokane
1104 E. Bridgeport