From:
Jerri Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 18:25:14 -0700
I was just down at the local PetSmart store buying a few things, and noticed
that along side the usual pine and cedar shavings, there was a "new" type of
wood shavings put out by Kaytee called "Natural Aspen Bedding and Litter."
The thing that caught my attention was the claim that it contained "No
Aromatic Oils." Is that what the problem with cedar and pine is?  If so, is
this a good alternative?  My ferret never touches the bedding we put under
his cage - it is more for accidents and odor than anything.  The same goes
for the rabbits.  Any input would be helpful, especially if this stuff is
going to be just as bad as the other!!  Thanks!!