From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:34:19 +0000
O sage listers, your assistance is needed!

Ferret math attack.  MoJo came to live with us about a month ago.  Already
we're feeling the yearning to bring more fuzzies into the family BUT we
live in our RV -- that means only 275 square feet of living space.  Period.
No mas.

Already we're tripping over ferret toys and each other!

So ... I need to know REALISTICALLY how much cage space one needs per
ferret.  MoJo doesn't spend a lot of time caged -- only when we're out and
at night.  He seems quite content with his 1 1/2' x 2' x 2' split-level
cage.  Could he share it with a buddy?  I'm guessing it's too small, but
I'm desperate here!

Does anyone know of a taller cage with a similar *footprint*?  Up is not a
problem, out is.

-Lo
Mom to MoJo