From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:24:42 -0700
I had posted a couple months ago about my vacation at Lake Road Ferret
Farm well what I didn't add was that Brenda and I went to a little
store to get a tape measure because the ferrets keep taking them all
to there hiding place and as we was there I had come across the candy
section and seen my favorite candy bar and I had to get a couple
because when I am out west I can't find any at all SO last week I got a
couple packs of Foamy Fries from Brenda sent to the house and when my
mom opened the package Brenda had also sent me a couple candy bars....

I was surprised that Brenda remembered something so little like that it
was very sweet of her so now I gotta get a load headed to the house to
get the fries and CANDY bars and there food as well...

The little things can make a bad day good....

Anna and The Poop Troop