Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:32:25 -0700
Hi all

Things are still going real slow here.  It seems I have a lot of free time
to run and play.

A little guy named Pumkin.  He waz met by Rusty, Luna and a whole bunch
of others.  They were all interested in da gossip and news of home.  They
sat and talked for some time about all da stuff dat had been going on.
Then it waz off to da Fruit Bar to grab a snack before they went off to
explore.  After da snack they headed out to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  I later saw them headed for da Ferretvite Festival to
do some partying.  They lapped up a lot of ferretvite and did a bunch of
dancing.  They danced with each other and everyone there.  A good time
waz had by all.  Pumkin said not to worry dat he feels bunches better here
and all da hurts are gone.  He said he isn't going anywhere and will be
here when you get ready.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs
to hiz mommy.

I am off to party myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee